Back at the end of March, I was initiated into the game of bloggers “Tag” or “It” as I remember it (!) by shecantbeserious at first I thought it would be a lot easier, having grown up with those awful emails filled with hundreds of questions all about me, which went back and forth between friends. Now though I did find I had to take a little time, to think through both my answers and my questions.
Now I know, some people won’t want to do this, and that’s fine, also, if you happen to have arrived at this post and decide you want to have a go, please do! Don’t feel obliged to do anything – though of course check out the tagged blogs, because they’re great!
So here are the rules:
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. What is the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Loads of things, I find I laugh a lot, which can’t be a bad thing!
2. Which sitcom family, new or old, most resembles YOUR family?
I don’t think there’s ever been a sitcom that resembles my family – I think that’s a good thing!
3. Do you like your first name? You don’t have to tell what it is–just WHY you like or don’t like it. And if you don’t like it, what do you wish you had been named?
I don’t particularly like my first name (Kayleigh) because I don’t like the song, it’s kind of lame to be named after “someone” who has had their heart broken and warrants a musical apology! I don’t know what I’d prefer my name to be, but I’ve shortened my name for years and go by Kay, and I like it.
4. What’s the last stupid thing you did?
I can’t actually think of anything – I’m sure there are a few things but I’m just oblivious to them!
5. You can have only one of these: Looks, Fame, or Fortune. Which do you choose and why?
I used to want to be an actor, or a singer, and I wouldn’t mind fame.
Fortune isn’t something I’d turn down either! I’m happy with the way I look though!
To have though, I think Fame, preferably based on talent!
6. Name a musical artist that you like, but might cause people to make fun of you if they know that you like them.
I don’t have any embarrassing confessions to make I’m afraid! I like the odd song that’s a bit cringy! I have got Busted on my ipod! Though I think Run With Us by Lisa Lougheed is probably one that might cause a few giggles, more because it’s the theme song to kids tv show The Raccoons!
Ralph and Melissa Raccoon (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
7. What is something you do that drives your significant other crazy? If you have no significant other, substitute a parent or friend.
He won’t tell me, though I did ask, so I’m going to have to go with the fact I am not the tidiest person in the world, and he is, so it probably is a bit annoying at least when I leave craft stuff everywhere!
8. Name a celebrity that you just wish would go away.
Loads haha. I think pointless celebrities should all go away, people like Paris Hilton, who are just famous because of who they are… it’s just annoying!
9. What adjective would people. who know you most likely use to describe you? Just one word.
Probably “creative” (might seem a bit obvious).
10. What’s your favorite smell?
I could round it all into “Breakfast” which is pretty funny because I rarely eat breakfast, but I love the smell of toast, cooking bacon and coffee (I also don’t drink coffee!)
11. Make up your question. —-> Why did you start your blog?
This is a question I’m going to ask in a moment, so it seemed only fair to answer it myself!
I started my blog, back in September, for a few reasons. I enjoy crafts, and wanted a way to share that with other people. I liked the idea of building up a small community of like minded people in a little space of the internet which I can call ‘mine’ and finally, I wanted some way of looking back on things I have done, to see how my style changes over time, for example having only started scrapbooking a year ago, I thought it would be interesting to see how I progress over time. There are loads more reasons, but those are the main three.
And now, here are my questions for you!
- Why did you start your blog?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be “when you grow up”?
- Who would play you, in the movie of your life?
- What acronym do you use too often (eg: lol, imho…)?
- Where would you love to travel?
- How has your life changed, from what you said, or expected when you were younger?
- Do you prefer sweet or savoury snacks?
- If we were going to watch a film, and you had to pick one, what would you choose?
- What are people often surprised to find out about you?
- What is your favourite time of year?
- Make up your own question.
And now for the 11 lucky bloggers who’ve been tagged. I can’t wait to see the answers the authors of these blogs come up with:
Have a great day!